Benue State University, Makurdi, BSUM post UTME application form for the 2014/2015 academic session is on sale. BSUM cut-off mark for MBSS is 200, while for other courses is 180.
This is to inform the general public that the POST-UTME screening exercise of Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM) for the 2014/2015 session will take place as indicated below:
BSUM post UTME screening exercise will hold from Monday 28th – 2nd August, 2014.
Registration has been scheduled to take place from Monday 14th – 24th July, 2014.
Candidates Eligible for BSUM Post UTME
Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 points in UTME are eligible to sit for the Post-UTME screening exercise. In the case of MBBS programme, only candidates who scored 200 points and above are eligible. Note, however, that candidates who chose MBBS programme and scored a minimum of 180 points but below 200 points shall be considered for screening under programmes in the Faculty of Science and Science base Education programmes where their UTME subject combinations are applicable.
BSUM Post UTME Mode of Testing
The approved screening option is paper and pencil based testing.
BSUM Post UTME Registration Procedures
Candidates shall be required to:
- Pay a non-Refundable fee to Benue State University, Makurdi online in any of the designated banks using their UTME Registration Number as User ID and Password as follows;
Screening fee - N1,000.00 Processing fee - N1,500.00 TOTAL - N2,500.00
The designated banks within Benue State are:
First Bank Plc Union Bank Plc Fidelity Bank Plc Zenith Bank Plc Main Street Bank Plc UBA Plc ECO Bank Plc Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Use their UTME Registration number to log in, register and upload their credentials online for the Post-UTME screening exercise which will take place at designated centers.
- Upload the following credentials online:
- WAEC/NECO Certificate or statement of results (not online slips).
- Birth Certificate/Legal declaration of age.
- Marriage certificate/affidavits.
- Certificate of State Origin.
- JAMB Result slip.
- Proceed with the online registration Print – out and receipt of payment to the Faculty of their programme of choice for documentation and signing by the Dean of Faculty.
- Print the JAMB UTME online Result Slip with a recent passport photograph affixed to be submitted during the Screening Exercise.
- Come along with writing materials and also adhere strictly their choice of programmes at UTME.