This is to inform the general public and most importantly interested candidates in the 2014/2015 academic session Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that the board has announced the sale of its application scratch cards.
We have decided to create this Portal to avail our readers with the latest trend about 2014 JAMB UTME.
Bookmark this page and always check back often.
2014 JAMB UTME registration portal is friendly. The new design makes registration easier for candidates that partook in the 2013 UTME. Supplying the 2013 UTME registration number makes your registration faster.
Like last year, registration can only be done from authorised business centres and cybercafés.
The 2014 JAMB UTME will feature 3 types of exam as you may have already known;
Computer Based Test – CBT
Paper and Pen Test – PPT
Dual Based Test – DBT
As at the time of this publication, the date for 2014 JAMB UTME has not been announced yet.
The registration will fully kick-off in November. Before then and after then, we will continue to supply you with adequate information to help you have a stress free registration.
Below are some important links you must check:
- JAMB Brochure
- How to Re-Print JAMB Slip – Do-It-Yourself
- Solution to Misplaced JAMB UTME Registration Scratch Card, Slip
- 2014 JAMB UTME Expo | For PPT, DBT & CBT Candidates
- Textbooks Recommended for 2014 JAMB UTME: All Subjects
- 2014 JAMB UTME Registration Statistics: Know the Numbers of Your Competitors
- How to Check the Courses Available Within an Institution
- No Second Choice Option in 2014 JAMB UTME
- JAMB UTME E-Registration Form Free Template
- How to Register Business Centres & Cybercafés for 2014 JAMB UTME
- JAMB Approved Registration Fee
- JAMB Authorized Registration Centre Nearest to You
- Price and Selling Points of JAMB UTME Scratch Card
- 2014 JAMB UTME Registration Closing Date
- 2014 JAMB UTME Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Compulsory Novels to Read for 2014 JAMB UTME General Paper
- JAMB Subjects Combination for Science Students
- JAMB Subjects Combination for Arts, Commercial, Social Sciences Students
- 2014 JAMB UTME Examination Date
2014 JAMB UTME Registration General Instructions
The instructions provided on this site will guide you to fill the registration form. Make sure you understand every step in the instruction before filling.
Candidates are strongly advised to study the Brochure carefully before proceeding to fill the registration form. This is to avoid making mistakes in filling the form.
The Sign In module enables you to validate your PIN and allows you to supply your basic personal details including biometrics and Passport Photograph. Note that your Biometrics, Passport Photograph and other Registration details can be captured online or offline. These details shall be verified on first visit (Sign-In) and shall not be required subsequently.
Note that you are liable for misplacement of your card as your details can be accessed by someone else if found. YOU ARE ADVISED TO KEEP YOUR SCRATCH CARD.
On successful Sign-In, you shall be redirected to the registration page, if you have not registered. If your complete registration details were captured offline, these shall be loaded for re-verification. At this point, you shall be required to select your prefered Testing option (Computer Based Test, Paper & Pencil Test or Dual(Computer/Paper) Test) and the testing State/Town. If you have otherwise submitted your form, you shall be redirected to the home page so that you can have access to other facilities on your profile.
Please note that on the Registration form, the red asterics (*) appearing besides some text boxes of the forms is an indication that the option is compulsory and must be filled with valid data.
Note that you cannot change your Exam Town after you have submitted your form.
After filling the form, on the confirmation Page, you will see Discard and Submit buttons.
Clicking the Discard button means you still have intention to re-visit your form and may make further changes. Note that your form gets to JAMB ONLY when you click on Submit button. On submission, you shall be redirected to Registration Slip page for printing.
Note: If you did not submit your form before the close of registration, your entry is forfeited.
Importantly: The Registrar of JAMB, Prof. Dibu Ojerinde, however, warned that there would be cancellation of registration for anyone caught registering for both exams.
In case you have any complaints, suggestions or observations, don’t hesitate to drop them in the comment section below.