This is to inform all the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Postgraduate school prospective students that the authorities of the institution has released the list of students admitted into their various postgraduate programmes for the 2013/2014 academic year.
Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Postgraduate school admission list has been successfully uploaded online and it is accessible from Here.
Important Notice to all Admitted NDU Postgraduate Admitted Students
- All admitted students for the 2013/2014 Academic Session should collect their admission letters and schedule of fees at the Postgraduate School, NDA Old Site, Kaduna with effect from 9 –14 October 2013.
- Students will be screened at the Postgraduate School after which they will commence registration of courses
- Registration of semester courses will start on 14 October 2013 and last for two weeks only. Normal registration will end on Friday 25 October 2013.
- Please note that registration will be done online. Each admitted student will be given his/her username and initial password after screening exercise at the PG school to enable the online registration.
- Students are expected to register online at their own time within the period and submit print-outs of Course Registration Forms to their respective departments during official registration period.
- Any student that did not register within the specified period shall pay late registration fees.
- No student will be allowed to register 3 weeks after the commencement of lectures.
- First Semester Lectures will start on 28 October 2013.
MSG Team congratulates those who made it to NDU postgraduate admission list.
FREE EBOOK: How to Write Better and Make Lasting Impacts (DOWNLOAD NOW)