The management of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has released the requirements for collection of certificates by graduates.
Procedures to Process UNIPORT Certificates
1. ORIGINAL SUCCESS LETTER
2. CLEARANCE FORM
DULY SIGNED BY:
- Head of Department
- Bursar (Students Account Officer)
- Faculty Officer/College Secretary
3. ALUMNI ASSOCIATION FEE RECEIPT
Pay the sum of N1, 500.00 (one thousand five hundred naira) at the U & C Microfinance Bank; proceed to the Alumni Office in Delta Park and obtain receipt.
4. ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE FEE RECEIPT
Pay the sum of N5, 000.00 (five thousand naira) at the underlisted Bank and obtain receipt from the Treasury Office, Bursary Department, 2nd Floor, Senate Building, University Park.
Name of Bank: First Bank of Nigeria PLC
Account Name: Uniport Student Fees A/C 3
Account Number: 2019256382
5.STUDENT I.D. CARD (OR AN AFFIDAVIT SWORN TO AT THE COURT, WITH A RECENT PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH, IF I.D. CARD IS MISSING).
6. PAYMENT OF CONVOCATION GOWN
- First Degree – N3, 000.00
The Bank details and procedure to obtain receipt are same as S/No. (4) Above
- Higher Degree – N5, 000.00
The Bank details is same as S/No. (4) Above, thereafter, obtain receipt from the College of Graduate Studies.
- Payment for Convocation Gown is applicable to “All” Graduates from the 20th Convocation Ceremony (that is, 2001/2002 Session) to date.
- Certificates are not issued by proxy.