An educationist, Mr. Kenneth Imansuangbon, gave out laptops and ipads to 126 secondary schools and tertiary institutions across the 18 local government areas of Edo State who tool part in an essay competition.
Imansuangbon said the gesture was born out of the love shown him and the prayers offered by the people of the state for his speedy recovery when he had an accident last year.
- Universal School of Aviation (USA) Convocation Ceremony Schedule
- House Rejects Motion to Cover WAEC/NECO/JAMB Fees
- NOUN Extends Courses and Examinations Registration Deadline
- College of Nursing Sciences ATBUTH Basic Midwifery Admission Form
- Aminu Saleh College of Education Azare (ASCOEA) Pre-NCE Admission Form
Also, he said it had always been his desire to raise the standard of education in the state and ensure the people received quality education to make meaningful livelihood.