AAU Ekpoma Admission List 2021/2022
Last updated on
AAU admission list is out – The management of the Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma, Edo State, has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Ekpoma Direct Entry Admission List for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Admission List
- Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) Admission List
- Federal School of Dental Technology & Therapy Enugu (FEDCODTTEN) Admission List
- Bauchi State University (BASUG) Supplementary Admission List
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
AAU Ekpoma admission list which contains the names of candidates offered admission for the 2021/2022 academic session has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check AAU Admission List
See how you can check your AAU admission status below:
- Go to AAU Ekpoma admission status checking portal at https://aaue.waeup.org/applicants/checkstatus.
- Fill your registration number and surname in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Submit’ to access your admission status.
The ONLINE clearance exercise for all newly admitted students (both UTME and DE) for the 2021/2022 academic session admissions have been scheduled to commence on Monday, 14th of February, 2022.
Consequently, ALL NEWLY admitted students are to pay their acceptance fee and fill in their complete O/L results to be eligible for clearance.
SEE: AAU Acceptance Fee Payment Guidelines and AAU Fresh Students Registration & Clearance Procedure
Please be advised that the clearance exercise is strictly ONLINE and there shall be no physical interaction with the clearance officers whose duties are to be conducted strictly online.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your AAU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to AAU, Ekpoma admission list for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates