Ambrose Alli University, AAU hostel accommodation registration procedure for fresh and stale undergraduate students for the 2019/2020 academic session.
This is to inform all the regular students (both old and new) of Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma, that the management of the institution has activated the School Hostel Portal for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Interested Students are advised to go online and apply for Hostel of their choice, if the desired Hostel is not available, go to the next one.
Duration: 16th of December 2019 to 31st December 2019.
How to Apply for AAU Ekpoma Hostel.
1. After the payment of school fees, click on the accommodation tab to apply for hostel.
2. Select the desired hostel from the list.
3. If the desired hostel is not available, select the next available hostel of your choice and complete any other info you are asked to fill.
4. Click on submit to complete the application process.
5. Create Payment ticket and then pay
Both old and new students that wish to stay in school hostel are expected to apply for hostel online
If you are a new student and you have paid your school fees, you are to eligible to apply for hostel online
Whether full payment or half payment of school fees, you’re eligible to apply if so desired
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!