This is to inform all the candidates admitted into the Ambrose Alli University (AAU) foundation programme for the 2013/2014 academic session that they are all required to follow the procedures below to do their course registration.
AAU Foundation Programme Course Registration Procedures
- After login as described above, select study course from the My Data tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the Level you are registering.
- Click on the Add/Remove courses.
- Click on Add course Ticket button to add courses (or Remove selected button to remove selected courses which you might have added in error).
- Select the course you intend to add and click on the Add Course Ticket.
- Repeat (6) above until you have registered all your courses for the session.
- Then click on the Register course list button to submit your courses.
- Download and print your course registration slip which you are to submit to your course adviser.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!