This is to inform all the candidates admitted into the Ambrose Alli University (AAU) foundation programme for the 2013/2014 academic session that they are all required to follow the procedures below to do their course registration.
AAU Foundation Programme Course Registration Procedures
- After login as described above, select study course from the My Data tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the Level you are registering.
- Click on the Add/Remove courses.
- Click on Add course Ticket button to add courses (or Remove selected button to remove selected courses which you might have added in error).
- Select the course you intend to add and click on the Add Course Ticket.
- Repeat (6) above until you have registered all your courses for the session.
- Then click on the Register course list button to submit your courses.
- Download and print your course registration slip which you are to submit to your course adviser.
Check: AAU Foundation Programme 1st, 2nd Batch Admission List 2013/2014
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!