Below are the procedures to pay the Ambrose Alli University (AAU) foundation programme school fees and acceptance fee for the 2013/2014 academic session.
All Foundation Programme Students are to pay their school fees of N84,000:00 (eighty-four thousand naira only) and acceptance fee of N5,000:00 (five thousand naira only) via the procedures outlined below.
How to Pay AAU Foundation Programme Acceptance/School Fees
- Select payments from the My Data tab at the top of the Page.
- Click on the Add Online Payment Ticket button.
- Under Category: Select the appropriate payment item (i.e: acceptance fee or School fees).
- Then click Create Ticket.
- Click on the Payment_ID of the ticket just created.
- Download and print the payment_slip which you are to present to the teller at the designated bank outlet where cash payment is to be made.
- The teller will provide you a print-out with details of the payment just made including the e-Tranzact payment Confirmation Order Number – (PIN).
- Login again to: https: / / aaue.waeup.org/login.
- Select Payments from My Data tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the Payment_ID of the ticket you created earlier.
- Click on Query e-Tranzact History at top of your page.
- Enter your e-Tranzact Payment Confirmation Order Number (PIN) as printed on the slip provided to you at the bank.
- Click on submit to e-Tranzact to validate the cash payment made at the designated bank outlet earlier.
- Download and print your payment slip for the session which you are to submit to the Bursar’s office at Emaudo Campus for collection of the University’s receipt.
Payment are to be done at the following banks listed below:
- EcoBank Plc.
- Zenith Bank Plc.
- Fidelity Bank Plc.
Processing of Admission/School fees payment begins from Friday, 10th January, 2014 to Friday, 14th February, 2014.
The sum of N5,000:00 (Five thousand naira only) will be charged as penalty for late processing of admission with effect from Monday, 17th February to Monday, 17th March, 2014.
Any candidate who fails to process his/her admission before the deadline of Monday, 17th March, 2014 will be deemed to have forfeit his/her admission into the 2013/2014 Foundation Programme.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!