Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma, part-time academic calendar for the first semester and second semester, 2018/2019 academic session has been released.
The management of the Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma, Directorate of Part-Time Degree Programmes, has released the acadmeic calendar for the 2018/2019 academic session.
AAU Part-time Part-Time Academic Calendar.
- Sunday, 24th February, 2019 – Students Resume for First Semester
- Monday, 25th February, 2019 – First Semester Lectures begin
- Fri., 1st & Sat., 2nd March, 2019 – Lecture-free days
- Thursday, 21st March, 2019 – Orientation for Fresh Students
- Friday, 22nd March, 2019 – End of Orientation for Fresh Students
- Friday, 29th March, 2019 – MATRICULATION OF NEW STUDENTS
- Thursday, 4thApril, 2019 to Saturday,6th April, 2019 – Mid-Semester Tests for All Students
- Tuesday, 21st May, 2019 – First Semester Examinations begin with GST and ENT Courses
- Saturday, 15thJune, 2019 – First Semester Examinations end
- B R E A K
- Sunday, 30th June, 2019 – Students resume for Second Semester
- Thursday, 4thJuly, 2019 – Second Semester Lectures begin
- Thursday, 25th July, 2019 to Saturday, 27th July, 2019 – Mid-Semester Test for All Students
- Tuesday, 6th August, 2019 – Second Semester Examinations begin with GST and ENT Courses
- Saturday, 31st August, 2019 – Second Semester Examinations end
- Thursday, 17th October, 2019 – Directorate Academic Board Meet (to consider Results)
- Wednesday, 28th October, 2019 – Meetings of Senate to consider Results/End of Session
Above is for the information of the University community and the general public.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!