Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma, part-time academic calendar for the first semester and second semester, 2018/2019 academic session has been released.
The management of the Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma, Directorate of Part-Time Degree Programmes, has released the acadmeic calendar for the 2018/2019 academic session.
AAU Part-time Part-Time Academic Calendar
- Sunday, 24th February, 2019 – Students Resume for First Semester
- Monday, 25th February, 2019 – First Semester Lectures begin
- Fri., 1st & Sat., 2nd March, 2019 – Lecture-free days
- Thursday, 21st March, 2019 – Orientation for Fresh Students
- Friday, 22nd March, 2019 – End of Orientation for Fresh Students
- Friday, 29th March, 2019 – MATRICULATION OF NEW STUDENTS
- Thursday, 4thApril, 2019 to Saturday,6th April, 2019 – Mid-Semester Tests for All Students
- Tuesday, 21st May, 2019 – First Semester Examinations begin with GST and ENT Courses
- Saturday, 15thJune, 2019 – First Semester Examinations end
- B R E A K
- Sunday, 30th June, 2019 – Students resume for Second Semester
- Thursday, 4thJuly, 2019 – Second Semester Lectures begin
- Thursday, 25th July, 2019 to Saturday, 27th July, 2019 – Mid-Semester Test for All Students
- Tuesday, 6th August, 2019 – Second Semester Examinations begin with GST and ENT Courses
- Saturday, 31st August, 2019 – Second Semester Examinations end
- Thursday, 17th October, 2019 – Directorate Academic Board Meet (to consider Results)
- Wednesday, 28th October, 2019 – Meetings of Senate to consider Results/End of Session
Above is for the information of the University community and the general public.