AAU resumption date – Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma, on Monday pulled out of the ongoing strike embarked on by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU). The resumption date for the continuation of the first semester, 2018/2019 is available below.
This is to inform all the students and staff of the Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma that the management of the university has announced the resumption date for the continuation of first semester, 2018/2019 academic session that was disrupted by the ongoing strike embarked on by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU).
AAU Resumption Date.
The Senate of AAU, at its emergency meeting held on Monday, 21st January, 2019, after due deliberations, has directed as follows:
- That students should come into their halls of residence on Sunday, 27th January, 2019.
- That Academic activities should resume in the University on Monday, 28th January, 2019.
- That Lecturers should immediately commence lectures.
- That Registration for courses, clearance of Fresh students, payment of school fees, etc should commence immediately and
- That Heads of Department are required to closely monitor compliance with the above directives.
All staff, students and the University community should please be guided.
SEE ALSO: AAU Ekpoma Academic Calendar for 2018/2019 Academic Session [REVISED].
We wish all students a better and excellent session ahead.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!