AAU resumption date – The resumption date for the continuation of 2019/2020 academic activities at the Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma, that was earlier fixed for December 26 has been shifted to January 18, 2021.
In keeping with the directive of Edo state Government on COVID-19 requiring all schools to be closed until 18th January 2021, the management of the Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma has directed that the University should resume for lectures on the 18 January 2021. The academic calendar earlier released, will be adjusted accordingly.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
All students should note that online activities remain open, for payment of fees, registration of courses and online interaction with lecturers.
It should be emphasized that only students who have paid fees and registered their courses can access any benefit of studentship, which includes online teaching and interactions with lecturers. In view of the above, students who are yet to pay fees and register for their courses are advised to do so without delay.
Please be assured of the compliments and good wishes of the University Management for the yuletide season.
SEE ALSO: AAU Ekpoma Academic Calendar.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!