Ambrose Ali University, AAU school fees payment deadline for the 2021/2022 academic session newly admitted students have been announced.
- AAU Ekpoma Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- AAU Ekpoma 39th Matriculation Ceremony Schedule
- AAU Ekpoma Online Application for Bed Spaces in the Halls of Residence
- Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Ekpoma Examination Commencement Date for 2nd Semester 2020/2021
The management of Ambrose Ali University (AAU), Ekpoma, has announced the deadline for the payment of school fees by the students admitted during the 2021/2022 academic session.
SEE ALSO: AAU Ekpoma School Fees Schedule.
AAU Ekpoma School Fees Payment Deadline
This is to draw the attention of all fresh students (UTME/DE) who have been offered provisional admission into programmes in Ambrose Alli University for the 2021/2022 academic session to note the following deadlines for the payment of their school fees:
- All students admitted into Medical Laboratory Science and LAW for the 2021/2022 academic session are to pay their school fees on or before Tuesday 23rd of August, 2022 Any one of them who fails to pay on or before the deadline will be deemed to have forfeited their admission and will be transferred to their second choice of course.
- All other students who have been admitted into other programmes in the University are advised to pay their school fees on or before Friday, 30th September, 2022.
Please note that any student who fails to fulfill their financial obligations by the payment of their school fees will be deemed to have forfeited their admission.
The Deputy Registrar (Admissions and Verification Division) is by this release mandated by the University Management to enforce the implementation of this directive to the letter.