AAUA admission list – The list of candidates offered admission into the Adekunle Ajasin university, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Undergraduate Programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session is out.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Adekunle Ajasin university, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Post UTME screening exercise for the 2018/2019 academic session, that the management of the institution has released the admission list.
AAUA admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various degree prorgammes of the university.
How to Check AAUA Admission List.
- Go to AAUA admission status checking portal at https://eportal.aaua.edu.ng/frontend/welcome/ugadmissions.
- Enter you JAMB registration number where required.
- Finally, click on the search button to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted? ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer on JAMB portal — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
RECOMMENDED: AAUA Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure 2018/2019.
You can also access your status on JAMB Admission Status Checking portal by following the procedure below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your AAUA admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to AAUA admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!