AAUA admission list – The list of candidates offered admission into the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Undergraduate Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Post UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session, that the management of the institution has released the admission list.
AAUA admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various degree programmes of the university.
How to Check AAUA Admission List
- Go to the AAUA admission status checking portal at https://eportal.aaua.edu.ng/frontend/welcome/ugadmissions.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the Login button to access your AAUA admission status.
Not yet admitted? If yes, Apply for AAUA Change of Course Form.
SEE ALSO: AAUA Acceptance Fee Amount and Payment Procedure.
The candidates admitted into the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) degree programmes are advised to:
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their AAUA admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your AAUA admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the AAUA admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.