Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA), Ondo State is now selling forms for admission into its Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board [JUPEB] programme for the 2018/2019 academic session. AAUA JUPEB form is now available for sale online.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State, Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board [JUPEB] programme for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Highly successful candidate, after an approved examination administered by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board [JUPEB] are eligible for consideration for Direct Entry admission into the 200 level of the degree programmes of the University through Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board [JAMB].
AAUA JUPEB Admission Requirements.
A minimum of five (5) Credits (English Language, Mathematics, and three relevant subjects) obtained in not more than two sittings at the SSCE/WASSC, GCE/O/L, NECO with results obtained before registration.
AAUA JUPEB Subject Combinations.
The JUPEB Programme of AAUA will provide an intensive one year programme teaching subjects in line with JUPEB Syllabus for admission according to the following subject combination groupings.
1. Accounting\Business Studies\Economics
4. Business Studies\Economics\Government
9. Chemistry/ Physics/Mathematics
10. CRK/ Government/ Yoruba
11. CRS/ Govt/Literature
How to Apply for AAUA JUPEB Admission.
1. Pay the sum of #11,000 through Remita
2. On the prospective students menu, Click on JUPEB
3. Go through the information on subject combinations relevant to your proposed choice of course of the study for Direct Entry Admission
4. Complete the application form, all enquiries are to be made to DLC 08031549787
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!