The management of the Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) has issued a circular to inform all its students to proceed on a 2-week mid-semester break.
Following the painful loss of some of the students of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) students the management of the institution have announced the postponement of the upcoming GST and ENT CBT Exam and hereby urges all students to proceed on a two-week mid-semester break for 2019/2020 academic session.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
The Ag. Vice Chancellor, Prof. Olugbenga E. Ige, on behalf of the University Senate, of AAUA has approved a two-week Mid-Semester Break for all AAUA students with immediate effect.
This is to enable AAUA students refresh and prepare well for the First Semester Examinations for 2019/2020 academic session on resumption.
AAUA Students are, however, expected to resume for the continuation of AAUA First Semester, 2019/2020 academic calendar on Monday, 22nd March, 2020.
On behalf of the Ag. Vice Chancellor, I wish all AAUA students a happy mid-semester break.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!