The management of the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) is now selling admission forms into its Diploma, Undergraduate and Postgraduate part-time programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session. Payment of all fees have been made easier with or without going to the banks. See how to obtain AAUA part-time form, course and requirements below.
The Institute of Part-Time Programmes (IPTP) of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA), Ondo State, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its DIploma, Undergraduate and postgradute programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
AAUA Part-Time Courses
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Masters in Public Administration (MPA)
- Masters in Security Psychology (MSP)
- Masters in Managerial Psychology (MMP)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Public Administration (PGDPA)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Theology (PGDTh)
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Geography and Planning Sciences
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.Sc. Pure and Applied Psychology
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.A. English Studies
- B.A. History and International Studies
- B.A. Linguistics
- B.A. Linguistics and Yoruba (Combined Honours)
- B.A. Religion and African Culture
- B.A. Philosophy
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Public Administration
- Diploma in International and Strategic Studies
- Diploma in Computer Science
Click Here for the admission requirements for each programme.
How to Apply for AAUA Part-Time Admission
- Go to iptp.aaua.edu.ng/portal/welcome/appformlandingpage
- Create an account
- Make payment. Procedure to make payment is as follows:
- Login to your account.
- Goto Payment Method
- Click on generate invoice(RRR Number).
- Take the invoice generated to the bank and make payment with the RRR Number on REMITA PLATFORM ONLY
- After payment @ the bank and obtained a payment receipt from the teller, Login to your account to confirm the payment, after then you be allowed to fill the application form
- After successful login and payment, please fill the form accordingly, upload your recent passport photograph and click on the buttons appropriately
- Ensure to print your acknowledgment and await sms for your admission information on phone soon.
- MAKE SURE YOU LOGOUT FROM YOUR APPLICATION WHEN YOU ARE DONE.
AAUA Part-Time Admission Application Fees.
- Postgraduate (Master and Postgraduate Diploma) = N15,315 (including bank charges).
- Undergraduate = N12,815 (including bank charges).
- Diploma = N10, 315 (including bank charges).
Please, you do not need to bring your printed form to our office at Akungba. Short-listing would be done online.
All candidates offered admission would receive a text message and instructions on their phones.
For more information, contact Dr. Bolanle Ogungbamila (Director of the Institute of Part-time Programmes) on 07038675198.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!