AAUA Part-Time Admission Form …
The management of the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) is now selling admission forms into its Diploma, Undergraduate and Postgraduate part-time programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session. AAUA part-time admission application is to be done online. Payment of all fees have been made easier with or without going to the banks.
The Institute of Part-Time Programmes (IPTP) of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA), Ondo State, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its DIploma, Undergraduate and postgradute programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
AAUA Part-Time Courses
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Masters in Public Administration (MPA)
- Masters in Security Psychology (MSP)
- Masters in Managerial Psychology (MMP)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Public Administration (PGDPA)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Theology (PGDTh)
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Geography and Planning Sciences
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.Sc. Pure and Applied Psychology
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.A. English Studies
- B.A. History and International Studies
- B.A. Linguistics
- B.A. Linguistics and Yoruba (Combined Honours)
- B.A. Religion and African Culture
- B.A. Philosophy
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Public Administration
- Diploma in International and Strategic Studies
- Diploma in Computer Science
Click Here for the admission requirements for each programme.
How to Apply for AAUA Part-Time Admission
- Go to iptp.aaua.edu.ng/portal/welcome/appformlandingpage
- Create an account
- Make payment. Procedure to make payment is as follows:
- Login to your account.
- Goto Payment Method
- Click on generate invoice(RRR Number).
- Take the invoice generated to the bank and make payment with the RRR Number on REMITA PLATFORM ONLY
- After payment @ the bank and obtained a payment receipt from the teller, Login to your account to confirm the payment, after then you be allowed to fill the application form
- After successful login and payment, please fill the form accordingly, upload your recent passport photograph and click on the buttons appropriately
- Ensure to print your acknowledgment and await sms for your admission information on phone soon.
- MAKE SURE YOU LOGOUT FROM YOUR APPLICATION WHEN YOU ARE DONE.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
NO APPLICANT SHOULD COME TO AKUGBA FOR SUBMISSION OF HARD COPY/PHYSICAL FORM. ONCE YOU SUBMIT ONLINE , ITS DONE. BEWARNED.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!