Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, AAUA pre-degree programme admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The Centre for Diploma and Pre-Degree studies of the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) is inviting suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session pre-degree programmes.
Before you proceed, check AAUA Pre-Degree Available Programmes Requirements.
AAUA Pre-Degree Admission Important Information
- Admission into 100 level from Pre-degree is not automatic.
- Pre-degree candidates must take the 2021 UTME and obtain the minimum pass mark of UTME for University and as agreed upon by the University.
- Admission of candidates will be dependent on their Weighted Average in the two semesters, the UTME score and their ranking with respect to the cut-off marks for the chosen courses.
- Any candidate who did not satisfy all the above conditions and still goes on to pay school fees into the university’s Account would forfeit such fund.
How to Apply for AAUA Pre-Degree Admission Form
- Create an account
- Make a payment. Procedure to make payment is as follows:
- Login to your account.
- Goto Payment Method
- Click on generate an invoice(RRR Number).
- Take the invoice generated to the bank and make payment with the RRR Number on REMITA PLATFORM ONLY.
- After payment @ the bank and obtained a payment receipt from the teller, Login to your account to confirm the payment, after then you be allowed to fill the application form.
- After successful login and payment, please fill the form accordingly, upload your recent passport photograph and click on the buttons appropriately.
- Ensure to print your acknowledgement and await SMS for your admission information on the phone soon.
- MAKE SURE YOU LOGOUT FROM YOUR APPLICATION WHEN YOU ARE DONE.
NO APPLICANT SHOULD COME TO AKUGBA FOR SUBMISSION OF HARD COPY/PHYSICAL FORM. ONCE YOU SUBMIT ONLINE, ITS DONE. BE WARNED.
DEADLINE: Not Specified.