Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, AAUA pre-degree programme admission form for the 2017/2018 academic session is on sale.
The Centre for Diploma and Pre-Degree studies of the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) is inviting suitably qualified candidates to its 2017/2018 academic session pre-degree programmes.
Before you proceed, check: AAUA Pre-Degree Available Programmes Requirements – 2017.
AAUA Pre-Degree Admission Important Information.
Admission into 100 level from Pre-degree is not automatic.
Pre-degree candidates are required to take the 2018 UTME and obtain the minimum pass mark of UTME for University and as agreed upon by the University.
Admission of candidates will be dependent on their Weighted Average in the two semesters, the UTME score and their ranking with respect to the cut-off marks for the chosen courses.
Any candidate who did not satisfy all the above conditions and still goes on to pay school fees into the university’s Account would forfeit such fund.
How to Apply for AAUA Pre-Degree Form.
A. For candidates paying through the Bank.
- Candidates are to pay the sum of Eleven Thousand Naira (N11,000.00) only (inclusive of bank commission/charges) using e-Tranzact platform at any branch of the banks listed below:
i. Skye Bank Plc.
ii. Access Bank Plc
iii. First Bank Plc
iv. Oroke microfinance Bank
v. Keystone Bank
vi. Wema Bank Plc
vii. Zenith Bank Plc
viii. Stanbic/IBTC Bank
- Complete a bank deposit teller indicating full Name and proposed Faculty of candidates
- Candidates are to indicate as Account Number- 2017/2018 AAUA Pre-degree Application Form
- Obtain the e-Tranzact payment receipt at the point of payment which will contain receipt number and confirmation code.
B. For candidates paying online (Using Bankit).
a. Login to the pre-degree application form
b. Click in pay now
c. Make payment
d. Complete the application form
(i) Candidates are requested to log on to the University website: http://eportal.aaua.edu.ng and click on 2017/2018 AAUA Pre-degree Application.
(ii) On the Pre-degree Application page, click on Application payment confirmation and supply e-Transact receipt and confirmation order number obtained from bank to confirm your payment.
(iii) Once your confirmation is successful, log in with your receipt number.
(iv) Fill the Application form appropriately, submit online and immediately print-out an acknowledgement slip.
(v) Candidates are to come to the Examination Hall with the acknowledgement slip.
- Candidates are to register online on the University website between 12th June, 2017 and 16th September, 2017.
- Entrance Examination will be conducted on Wednesday, 20th September, 2017 for Pre-degree
Agricultural Science, Science and Science Education and on Thursday, 21st September, 2017 for Pre-degree Arts, Arts Education, Social Science and Social Science Education candidates at the University premises by 10.00a.m. each day.
■ For further enquiries, please contact pre-degree support team through the email address: [email protected]