Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba, AAUA registration procedure for fresh and returning students for the 2018/2019 academic session.
This is to inform all fresh and returning students of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko, that the University Management has approved the following as the procedure for registration of fresh and returning students for the 2018/2019 academic session.
AAUA Registration Procedure for Fresh Students.
- Newly-admitted students are to proceed to www.eportal.aaua.edu.ng to complete bio-data form and upload educational qualifications.
- All students duly cleared are to proceed to pay the prescribed fees for the session, and have their matriculation numbers automatically generated.
- After payment of prescribed fees, proceed to register for courses (www.eportal.aaua.edu.ng), submit and print course registration details for your own records.
- Proceed to register with the Faculty Officer and collect three Student files.
- Register with the University Health Centre, and thereafter proceed to Student Affairs Division.
AAUA Registration Procedure Returning Students.
Returning Students are to:
- Pay the prescribed fees for the Academic Session.
- Register for courses online, submit and print for your own records.
- Submit Course Registration Forms in the Department.
See also: AAUA Academic Calendar.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!