This is to inform all the students of the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) that the management of the institution has released the procedure they will follow to pay the reparation fee approved by the Senate.
See: AAUA Students’ Open Letters Against N25,000 Reparation Fee.
AAUA Reparation Fee Payment Guide.
1) Students are to proceed to any of the branches of the listed banks to make payment for reparation fees of #15,000 naira only.
· Sky Bank Plc
· First Bank Plc
· Access Bank Plc
· Stabic IBTC Bank
· Wema Bank
· Zenith Bank
· Heritage Bank
2) After payment, student should collect confirmation slip from the bank.
3) Visit http://eportal.aaua.edu.ng/frontend and click on “reparation fee” link and confirm your reparation payment by entering your Reg/Matric No and Confirmation Order Number printed on the confirmation slip.
4) After successful confirmation, students are to print their reparation acknowledgement slip by entering the Reg/Matric No
5) For inquiries or help, please visit the school/University online helpdesk support atwww.aaua.freshdesk.com
See also: AAUA Resumption Date.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!