Audu Bako College of Agriculture (ABCOA), Dambatta Wildlife and Ecotourism Management programme admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Audu Bako College of Agriculture (ABCOA), Dambatta NBTE certified Wildlife and Ecotourism Management department programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
ABCOA Wildlife and Ecotourism Management Programmes
- ND Wildlife and Ecotourism Management
- OND Wildlife and Ecotourism Management
- Certificate Wildlife and Ecotourism Management
Audu Bako College of Agriculture (ABCOA) Admission Requirements
All prospective students wishing to apply to our college should make sure that they met the following criteria before applying. Applicants should note that they have to meet these requirements before they can be considered for admission
REQUIREMENTS FOR National Diploma (ND) APPLICANTS
- Applicants must have at least 5 credits in their SSCE results including English Language, Mathematics, Agricultural Science/Biology, Economics, Commerce, Statistics and Geography obtained in not more than two sittings
REQUIREMENTS FOR Ordinary National Diploma (OND) APPLICANTS
- Applicants must have at least 3 credits in their SSCE results in relevant subjects obtained in not more than two sittings
How to Apply for Audu Bako College of Agriculture (ABCOA) Wildlife and Ecotourism Admission Form
Applicants will be required to pay a total sum of a non-refundable fee of N5,000 only.
For application and other details, kindly visit the college website at:
https://abcoad.edu.ng/abcoad/apply/ Or call +2348137956610, +2348069611696, +2348036185716