Abia State Polytechnic, ABIAPOLY ND part-time (evening) admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Abia State Polytechnic (ABIAPOLY) programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Abia State Poly ND Part-Time Courses
- Architectural Technology
- Banking and Finance
- Building Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Estate Management
- Hospitality Management
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Office Technology and Management
- Public Administration
- Purchasing and Supply
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering
How to Apply for Abia State Poly ND Part-Time Admission Form
- Candidates are to visit http://portal.abiastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/Applicant/Form/PostJambFormInvoiceGeneration to generate an invoice receipt
- Fill in the Required application details and generate an invoice.
- Print the Invoice and proceed to FirstBank, UBA, Fidelity, Eco Bank, FCMB with the print-out to make payment using the generated ‘Invoice Number’
- After payment, visit: http://portal.abiastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/Applicant/Form/PostJambProgramme
- Enter your confirmation code in the space provided.
- Click on “Next” and proceed to complete your online registration/application form.
- Print your “Acknowledgement Slip”
N.B Ensure you review the details you provided before submitting your online application form.
Applications cost: Seven Thousand Naira (N7,000)
CLOSING DATE: Not Specified.