Abia State Polytechnic, Aba (ABIAPOLY) post UTME form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Abia State Polytechnic is now selling the post UTME application form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Abia Poly Courses
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Business Administration
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/electronics Engineering
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology and Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Mass Communication
- Purchasing & Supply
Abia State Poly Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates must have chosen Abia State Polytechnic as their FIRST CHOICE.
- Candidates must have scored up to 120 and above in the 2020 UTME
How to Apply for Abia Poly Post UTME
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Prospective candidates should apply online via portal.abiastatepolytechnic.edu.ng to generate invoice and make payment at designated banks.
- Log on to https://portal.abiastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/Applicant/Form/PostJambProgramme
- Enter your Confirmation Order Number in the space provided at the right hand side, and click the Next Button to fill your Application Form.
- Scan and upload all the required documents
- Submit your application form
- Please endeavor to print your Acknowledgment Slip and Exam Slip after the submission of your form.
Deadline: Not Specified.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!