Abia State University (ABSU) admission guidelines for prospective students for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The management of the Abia State University (ABSU) has released the guidelines for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
ABSU Admission Guidelines
Parents, Guardians Candidates and the public are to note the following tips for gaining Admission into regular undergraduate programmes of Abia State University, in the 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Ensure you choose ABSU as First Choice University on the JAMB portal.
- Ensure your O’Level results are uploaded on the JAMB CAPS (JAMB Portal). You can visit any JAMB accredited CBT Centre to do this.
- If you did not use ABSU as First Choice University, hurry now and change to ABSU as First Choice on the JAMB Portal
- Candidates who are unable to secure Admission into the programme of their choice would need to go to the JAMB portal to change to any other course where they have a comparative advantage to be considered for Admission
- Candidates have several opportunities in various other disciplines to choose from, including; Industrial Physics, Industrial Chemistry, Computer Science, Geography and Planning, Environmental Resource Management. Philosophy, Anatomy, Public Health, Physiology and so on. For further details, please check www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng.
- Candidates who missed the Post UTME test held between 18th to 20th January 2021, would have another opportunity Supplementary Post UTME at the forthcoming.
- Products of the University JUPEB Programme will be considered, along with other Direct Entry candidates.
All concerned should please note and be properly guided.