ABSU Post UTME result is out : The management of the Abia State University (ABSU) has released the results of all the candidates that participated in its post UTME screening exercise.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Abia State University, ABSU, Uturu 2018/2019 academic session post UTME screening exercise that their results are now available online.
How to Check ABSU Post UTME Result.
To check your Abia State University post UTME result, you need to purchase the result checker which cost #3,100.00 (Three Thousand One Hundred Naira) and follow the procedures outlined below.
- Go to ABSU portal at http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Screening/PurchaseCard to generate an invoice.
- Accordingly, candidates are to generate a pin code at the cost of #3,100.00 (Three Thousand One Hundred Naira) only from any of the following banks listed below for printing of results
- ABSU Microfinance Banks,
- Sky Bank Plc,
- Zenith Bank Plc:
- First Bank Plc:
- Ecobank Plc:
- Fidelity Bank Plc:
- Union Bank Plc:
- UBA PLC
- After payment, go back to the ABSU Post UTME result checking portal at http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Screening.
- Select your programme and enter your name in the required columns and then click continue.
- Finally, select your name from the drop-down list and enter scratch card pin then click check to view/print your ABSU post UTME Result.
If you experience any difficulties or issues kindly call 08164958768, 07088391544 or email email@example.com.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!