Abia State University, Uturu ABSU post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out. ABSU post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 120.
Latest Update: ABSU Post-UTME/DE Screening Timetable – 2017/18.
The management of the Abia State University, Uturu ABSU hereby invites candidates who made the institution their 1st choice and 2nd choice in the 2017 JAMB examination to register for Aptitude Test exercise.
All Direct Entry Candidates are also invited for the Aptitude Test.
The Registration forms for the Aptitude Test are available on-line from Monday 28th August, 2017.
ABSU Post UTME Eligibility.
All candidates who selected Abia State University as their first and second choice in the 2017 JAMB Examination and scored up to National cut-off of 120 and above.
How to Apply for ABSU Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- Eligible candidates should Log on to the ABSU portal (abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 for the Aptitude Test and N3,000.00 for Screening of Certificates and checking of admission status:
- ABSU Microfinance Bank; Sky Bank Plc;
- Zenith Bank Plc; First Bank Plc; Ecobank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc; Union Bank Plc; UBA Plc.
- Get back to the ABSU portal (abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on Applicant.
- Select ABSU Aptitude Test
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
CLOSING DATE: The closing date for the registration of the Aptitude Test is Monday 18th September, 2017.