Abia State University (ABSU) is now selling application forms for admission into its one-year pre-degree programme for the 2019/2020 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain ABSU pre-degree form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Abia State University (ABSU) pre-degree programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Successful candidates who obtained good grades at the end of the programme and who made ABSU their choice of University, having sat for and passed JAMB Examinations, will be given concession during 2019/2020 admission exercise.
- Abia State University (ABSU) Remedial Programme Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Abia State University (ABSU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
About ABSU Pre-Degree Programme.
The Pre-Degree Programme is for candidates who already posses University UTME Admission requirements of at least five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in the SSCE/WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB and seek to undergo one- year pre-degree studies preparatory to subsequent admission into the appropriate Degree Programmes of Abia State University. Unlike the JUPEB Programme, Candidates for the Pre-degree are prepared for JAMB Examination (UTME).
ABSU Pre-Degree Admission Requirements.
Candidate for Pre-degree studies must possess at least (5) Credit level passes, at not more than two sittings; In the SSCE/WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB or equivalent level.
How to Apply for ABSU Pre-Degree Admission Form.
- Eligible candidates should log on to the ABSU portal (www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay the sum of N10,000.00 (Ten thousand naira) only:
- ABSU Microfinance Bank,
- Sky Bank Plc,
- Zenith Bank Plc,
- First Bank Plc,
- Eco Bank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc,
- UBA Plc,
- Union Bank Plc.
- Get back to ABSU Portal (www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and complete the Abia State University JUPEB or Pre-Degree/Remedial Studies Application Forms.
- Finally confirm your entry and print a copy of the Form as evidence of your application.
Closing Date: The Deadline for the submission of applications on-line is TUESDAY JULY 2, 2019.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!