Abia State University (ABSU) has commenced the sale of supplementary application forms for admission into its undergraduate degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for ABSU supplementary admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Supplementary Admission into the Abia State University (ABSU) regular undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Apply for ABSU Supplementary Admission Form
This is to inform candidates seeking Admission into the Regular Undergraduate programmes of Abia State University, in the 2020/2021 Academic session, that limited vacancies still exist for consideration.
Interested candidates who must have scored not less than 160 in the UTME examination, should upload their O’level results on the JAMB portal.
The Courses for consideration include:
- Library and Information Science
- All courses in the Faculty of Education
- Agricultural Economics
- Animal science and Fisheries
- Crop Production
- Soil Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Management/Business Administration
- Animal & Environmental Biology (Zoology)
- Plant Science and Biotechnology (Botany)
- Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry
- Environmental Resource Management
- Estate Management
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Geography and Planning
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Information Communication Technology
- English Language and Literature
- History and International Relations
- Linguistics and Communication Studies
- Religious Studies and Philosophy Public Administration
- Sociology and
- Political Science
The deadline for admission is Monday, 28th June 2021.
Please, be properly guided.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.