Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Supplementary Admission into the Abia State University (ABSU), Uturu, regular undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic year.
This is to inform all the Candidates seeking Admission into Regular Degree Programmes of Abia State University, Uturu, for the 2022/2023 Academic Session that the Supplementary Post UTME Screening Test has been scheduled to hold on Friday, 16th December 2022, at the Uturu Campus of the University, by 10.00 am.
Candidates Qualified for ABSU Supplementary Post UTME Screening
- Candidates who chose Abia State University as their 1st Choice, 2nd Choice and those who did not choose the University at all in the UTME, but want to change on the JAMB platform.
- Candidates who scored 140 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Candidates who possess the basic five O’level credit pass in accordance with the University’s entry requirements.
- Candidates who wrote the first screening test but wish to improve on their scores.
How to Apply for ABSU Supplementary Post UTME Screening
- Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise online by logging into www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng and making e-payment of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only, in any of the following Banks:
- ABSU Micro-Finance Bank, Uturu
- First Bank PLC
- EcoBank PLC
- Zenith Bank PLC
- Fidelity Bank PLC
- Union Bank PLC
- UBA PLC.
- Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Supplementary Post UTME Screening Test.
- Further information about the Supplementary Screening Test can be obtained online at www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng.
- It is important to note that the names of successful candidates for admission shall be published on the same site- www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng.
All Covid-19 protocols will be strictly observed.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.