The names of candidates offered admission into the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria, Kaduna State, DEGREE programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session have been released. See how to check ABU admission list below.
The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria, provisional admission list that contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various undergraduate programmes of the university for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
ABU admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check ABU Admission List.
- Go to ABU admission portal at https://putme.abu.edu.ng/index.php.
- Supply your JAMB registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Search to access your ABU admission status.
Please NOTE that all successful candidate are expected to do the following:
- The admitted students should be advised to immediately upload their O’Level results on the JAMB portal.
- Those who have been offered courses different from what they applied for should also change the course to the new one on the JAMB portal.
Successfully admitted candidates are also advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Resumption and collection of admission letters will commence on 6th January, 2020.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your ABU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ABU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to ABU admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!