The procedure for registration of courses by the undergraduate and postgraduate students of the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Distance Learning Center (DLC) for the 2018/2019 academic session. See ABU Distance Learning Center course registration procedure below.
This is to inform all the Undergraduate, PGD and MBA students of the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Distance Learning Center (DLC) that the management of the institution has released the course registration procedure for the 2018/2019 academic session.
ABU Distance Learning Course Registration Procedure.
- Log on to the SIS portal reg.abudlc.edu.ng
- Enter your username and password (you should have received this via email)
- Change the password to your preferred password (Note that it should be alphanumeric, between 8-12 characters with no special characters)
- Once you are able to log in to the portal, on the left side, click on TRANSACTION, then click on FEES
- Register all courses you are meant to take this semester by checking them which automatically calculates your total for you
- Click on pay fees and you will be redirected to a web pay page.
- Enter your card details (Mastercard/Verve Card)
- ID Card form
- NHIS form
- Acceptance form
- Matriculation form (non-ABU graduates only
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!