UPDATE: Ahmadu Bello University post UTME screening exercise for the 2018/2019 academic session is yet to commence. Will you like to know immediately the form is out? BOOKMARK THIS PAGE AND KEEP CHECKING BACK.
You can however check below for the 2017/2018 process and requirements.
This is to inform the general public that the post UTME screening exercise of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaira for the 2017/2018 session will take place as indicated below.
Candidates That Are Eligible for ABU Admission Screening.
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in UTME for all courses.
- And must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as their first choice.
- Candidates must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as first choice.
ABU Admission Screening Registration Procedure.
Registration for the screening exercise will commence on Monday, 11th September, 2017 and close on Saturday, 30th September, 2017. Applicants are required to pay a sum of N2,000.00 for the screening exercise.
To make the payment, candidates are advised to visit the University online admission screening portal putme.abu.edu.ng and Generate a Transaction Payment Slip, verify it’s your details and the amount to pay. Click Pay via Remita which will redirect you to the Remita payment gateway.
You would be required to either pay online using a Valid Debit Card (Verve,Visa or Mastercard), or you Print the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) and walk into any bank in your locality to pay. You must have the RRR Slip with you.
After making payment online or in any of the prescribed banks, candidates are to come back here putme.abu.edu.ng to finish their registration by providing missing details.
- A valid Gsm Number
- A valid Email Address
- Preferred second choice of study
- Contact address
Specify Schools you’ve attended and Respond to questions on Disciplinary.
Ensure that you provide all information required and upload your most recent passport-sized photograph, which must be in jpeg format and not more than 100kb in size.
Ensure you print a confirmation slip before signing out.
ABU Post UTME Screening Exercise Timetable.
Candidates should report to the venue of screening indicated on their Post-UTME slip at least one hour before the scheduled time.
Monday 25th September, 2017
- Faculty of Social Sciences
Tuesday 26th September, 2017
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Environmental Design
Wednesday 27th September, 2017
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Law
Thursday 28th September, 2017
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Faculties of Physical and Life Sciences
- Faculty of Vertinary Medicine
Friday 29th September, 2017
- Faculty of Administration
- Faculty of arts
Saturday 30th September, 2017
- Faculty of Medicine
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the dates indicated above will not be considered for admission into the university during the 2017/2018 academic session.
On the day of screening, candidates must come along with the print-out of their schedule slips with the uploaded passport photograph and a printout of the UTME result which must be submitted on the day of the screening.
Candidates should please note that:
- Only JAMB calculator will be allowed into the venue
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue
- Parents, Guardians and uninvited Law enforcement agents will not be allowed into the venue
- ABU is not liable for payment made into any other account other than the one provided.
- Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own record
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!