The registration procedure for all the candidates admitted into the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) School of Basic and Remedial Studies (SBRS) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. See ABU remedial and IJMB registration procedure below.
Following the release of the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Basic (IJMB) and Remedial programmes admission list, the management of the institution published the registration procedure for the 2020/2021 newly admitted candidates.
Registration begins on Monday, 1st March 2021. Lectures will commence on Monday, 15th March 2021.
ABU Remedial & IJMB Registration Procedure
- All admitted students are expected to present their downloaded application forms for verification at the School gate.
- When verified, you proceed to C15 for BIODATA SCREENING. At this point, you will be required to present the ORIGINALS and at least three (3) photocopies of the following:
- Downloaded Application form.
- Primary School Leaving Certificate
- Local Government Indigene Certificate
- O/Level Result(s)
- Birth Certificate(Declaration of age is only accepted in the absence of birth certificate)
- Proceed to Geography Laboratory for ACADEMIC SCREENING. You will be expected to present the original and endorsed copies of your documents. After screening, you will be issued with a customized bank teller.
- Proceed to the School Multimedia Centre and collect your Admission Letter.
- You should then proceed to First Bank PLC along Zaria Road, Funtua with your endorsed teller and pay the registration fees.
- Return to Geography Laboratory and collect your school official receipt and then Proceed to the academic registration desk in the same venue to complete the Academic Registration forms. You are to submit a photocopy of your admission letter at this point and you will be given SBRS Registration Number.
- Proceed to the Security office, with two recent passport size photographs (in white background), for ID card processing.
- Finally, proceed to the Student Affairs Unit for accommodation.
Congratulations to all the successfully admitted candidates.