Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) has issued a press statement on the allegations of the issuance of fake degree results to students.
The attention of the University has been drawn to a news item carried by Sahara Reporters that there is a syndicate of workers issuing fake certificates in Ahmadu Bello University.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Management hereby states categorically that this is not true. The person (UISPY2014) purported to have been issued the certificate is actually a withdrawn student.
There are no records to show that she was officially given a Statement of Result or Certificate.
The general public is advised to ignore that malicious, unfounded and unverified news item.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!