Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti, ABUAD virtual Convocation Ceremony Date and important information to graduands.
This is to inform all Parents, Guardians, Staff, Students and the General Public that the virtual Convocation Ceremony of Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) has been scheduled for 8th March 2021.
ABUAD Convocation Ceremony Schedule, Other Details
Please be informed that Afe Babalola University’s 2019/2020 Virtual Convocation Ceremony shall take place as follows:
Date: 8th March 2021.
The return of Academic gowns and collection of Certificates, Student’s Project Copy, Alumni Souvenir shall commence immediately after the Convocation on the 8th of March, 2021 after clearance from the relevant Departments/units.
Collection of ABUAD Certificates
All 2019/2020 Graduands, please note that the following MUST BE PRESENTED at the various collection Centres before the issuance of Degree Certificates.
- STUDENT I.D CARD.
- A copy of your CLEARANCE FORM.
- O’LEVEL CERTIFICATE (Original for sighting and Photocopy for submission). Note: this must be the Certificate and not Result Slip.
- CONVOCATION GOWN (if collected): Convocation gowns shall only be received if returned in good condition. Any damage done to the gown shall attract financial penalty of Fifty Thousand Naira (#50,000) .
- MBBS Graduands who collected University’s Laboratory Coats during induction, must pay the sum of Twenty-five thousand Naira (#25,000).
- Collection of Certificates by Proxy shall only be allowed if the Authorized Person presents a letter of Authority (duly signed by the Student), Convocation gown (if collected) and other required documents as stated above.