The date, centres and requirements for the post UTME screening exercise of Afe Babalola University, Ado–Ekiti (ABUAD) for the 2019/2020 academic session have been announced. See ABUAB post UTME screening date, centres and requirements below.
The management of the Afe Babalola University, Ado – Ekiti (ABUAD) has announced the date for the 2019/2020 academic session post UTME screening exercise and centres for the screening exercise.
ABUAD Post UTME Screening Date, Centres and Requirements.
Candidates seeking undergraduate admission into Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) as their University of 1st or 2nd Choice including Direct Entry candidates and those seeking admission via change of institution, are formally invited to attend the 2019/2020 screening exercise slated for Saturday, 13th July, 2019 at 10:00am prompt.
Applicants must bring to the Screening Centres, the following documents viz.
a. Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
b. Original copy of Birth Certificate
c. Print out of the 2019 JAMB UTME Result Slip
d. Copies of the Advanced/Ordinary Level Result (If Available)
e. Writing Materials (Pencil, Pen, Eraser and Calculator)
f. School Testimonial of last school attended by the applicant
g. Reference Letter from a well-known/reputable public figure to vouchsafe candidate’s good character and conduct
h. Evidence of Post UTME Screening payment
The designated screening centres for the applicants are:
The designated screening centres for the interested and invited applicants are:
1. MAIN CAMPUS: Afe Babalola University, Km. 8.5 Afe Babalola Way, P.M.B 5454, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State
2. ABUJA: Garki Secondary School, Area 10, Garki, Abuja
3. LAGOS: Afe Babalola Auditorium, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos
4. PORT HARCOURT: Chief Elechi Amadi Polytechnic, (Former Rivers State College of Arts and Sciences), Rumuola Road, Port-Harcourt.
5. WARRI: Montessori International College, 66 Airport Road, Opposite Delta Career College, Warri
6. IBADAN: AB Plaza, Oshuntokun Avenue, Bodija, Ibadan
7. CALABAR: Government Technical College, Main Avenue, Calabar
8. ENUGU: Peters Palace Hotel, Off Old Abakaliki Airport Road, Emene, Enugu
9. Jos: Plateau State Polytechnic Campus, Beside National Lirbary, Jos, Plateau State.
10. Akwa Ibom: Bright Future College, Osongama Estate, Off Edet Akpan Avenue (Four Lane), Uyo, Akwa-Ibom State
11. Kaduna: Divine Progress School, No. 47 Mayeye Road, Opposite Dullah Filling Station, Narayi High Cost, Barnawa, Kaduna
12. Kano: Yandutse College Annex, No. 17 Yandutse Road, Audu Bako Way by State Road, Kano.
13. Asaba: Mastercare International School, 1 Dan Okenyi Street, Off Okpanam Road, Beside Mac Dons Fast Foods, Asaba, Delta State.
NB: All Applicants must be at the screening venue 30 minutes before the exercise commences.
For further enquiries, please visit our website, www.abuad.edu.ng, https://admissions.abuad.edu.ng OR CONTACT: Office of the Registrar, Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD). Available Hotlines are: 08127772121, 08152970484, 08152970475, 09011673845, 09011574312 and 08033509150. (Note: The hotlines are purely for admission enquiry only).
Interested applicants can still apply for the ABUAD post UTME before the screening date.
RECOMMENDED: How to Obtain ABUAD Post UTME Form.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!