Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH), Zaria, has opened its admission process for its School of Biomedical Engineering programme for the 2023/2024 academic session. The hospital invites applications from suitably qualified candidates looking to make their mark in this dynamic and ever-evolving field.
- Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH) School Of Nursing Admission List
- ABUTH School Of Nursing Entrance Examination Date
- ABUTH General/Basic Nursing Entrance Examination
- Federal Teaching Hospital Gombe College of Nursing Post-UTME Form
- Zamfara State College Of Nursing Sciences Admission Form
ABUTH Biomedical Engineering Admission Requirements
The course is designed as a two-year program. Prospective students must have a senior secondary school certificate (SSCE) or its equivalent (such as WAEC, GCE, NECO, NABTEC), with credit passes in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and at least a pass in English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings. Additional credit or ordinary pass in any of the following subjects would provide an edge: Woodwork, Metal Worksheet, Auto Mechanics, Basic Electronics, Basic Electricity, and Technical Drawing.
- ABUTH Post Basic Nursing Admission Form
- ABUTH School of Health Information Management Admission Form
- ABUTH School Of Nursing Admission Form
- ABUTH School of Medical Laboratory Sciences Admission Form
- ABUTH Community Health Officers Admission Form
How to Apply for ABUTH School of Biomedical Engineering Admission
The application process is straightforward and completely online. The application form costs N6,200. Here’s how to apply:
- Visit the application portal at www.apply.abuth.gov.ng.
- Click on “Sign Up” and create your profile (Note down your LogIn ID and Password for future use).
- Click on either “Check Forms on Sale” or “Apply Here”.
- From the list of available programmes, click “Apply” on the right end of your chosen programme.
- Click “Apply” on the displayed transaction page, then click “Generate RRR” at the bottom left of the page to get a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- Pay online via Remita using a Master/Visa/Internet Banking card, which will activate your account immediately, or print your Transaction-slip and pay at any commercial bank (Ensure the RRR Number appears on the slip before printing and going to the bank).
- Return to the portal, click on “LOGIN” and enter your created Login ID and Password.
- Fill in all necessary details (Biodata, Contact, Next of Kin, Qualifications, and Passport Photo).
- Agree with the terms and conditions, then finally Submit (You can always come back to edit your application before the final closing date).
Remember that document upload is not required, but you should ensure all your information is filled in correctly before you submit your application. After submission, print your form-slip and Transaction-Slip from your profile page. These are required at the entrance exams/interview.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS
Applicants are strongly advised to do all processes themselves. If in doubt, please contact ABUTH through the following contacts (Available from Mondays-Fridays, 8:00am-6:00pm): 07081750333, 08071455223,08039286400, email@example.com (or) firstname.lastname@example.org (WhatsApp:+2348071455223).
The application deadline is July 6, 2023. This presents an exceptional opportunity to study biomedical engineering at a leading institution, with world-class facilities and highly experienced faculty. Don’t miss out on this chance to advance your career in the biomedical engineering field.