The Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH) is accepting applications for the Community Health Officers (CHO) programme for the 2023/2024 academic session. Candidates with a diploma in Community Health and relevant experience can apply. Check the eligibility requirements and follow the online application process. The deadline for submission is July 6, 2023.
Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH), Zaria, has announced that the admission forms for its Community Health Officers (CHO) programme for the 2023/2024 academic session are now on sale. This programme offers an excellent opportunity for suitably qualified candidates to further their career in community health.
Course Duration and Entry Requirements
The CHO programme is a two-year course designated by semesters – that’s a total of four semesters. Health workers who have been working in the Primary Health Care area are eligible for admission.
To be considered for admission, candidates must hold a Diploma in Community Health with not less than two years post-qualification experience. Additionally, five O-level credits are required, including; English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Science, Chemistry, and Physics.
Other Requirements Include:
- Registration and valid practice license.
- Evidence of release/sponsorship for the course.
- Online Printed result, not Photocopy.
- Photocopy of two sets of all credentials.
- Certificate of fitness from a Government Hospital.
Applicants should take note of the following:
- The programme does not allow pregnancy during the period of training.
- Selection is based on outstanding performance in the written and oral interview, in addition to the above-mentioned criteria.
- Original certificates must be presented during the oral interview, and two sets of photocopies of credentials must be submitted.
- Information regarding the Entrance Examination and interview, including time and venue, will be communicated to candidates.
- ABUTH Post Basic Nursing Admission Form
- ABUTH School of Health Information Management Admission Form
- ABUTH School Of Nursing Admission Form
- ABUTH School of Medical Laboratory Sciences Admission Form
- ABUTH School of Biomedical Engineering Admission Form
How to Apply for ABUTH Community Health Officers Admission Form
Interested candidates can apply for the CHO programme by following these steps:
- Visit the application portal at www.apply.abuth.gov.ng.
- Click on “Sign Up” to create a profile. Remember your Login ID and Password for subsequent logins.
- Choose “Check Forms on Sale” or “Apply Here”.
- Choose the desired programme by clicking “Apply”.
- Click “Apply” and follow the instructions to pay the application fee of N6,200.
- After payment, fill in all your details (Biodata, contact, Next of kin, Qualifications & passport Photo).
- Agree with the terms and conditions, then finally Submit.
Please note that all applications must be submitted online. Applicants are advised to print their form-slip and Transaction-Slip and bring them to the entrance exams/interview.
The Community Health Officers programme at the Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital is a fantastic opportunity for health workers to advance their careers in community health. With its hands-on approach to education and training, ABUTH continues to train healthcare professionals who are ready to make a difference in their communities.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS
Please endeavour to always do things yourself. If in doubt, please contact us:(Mondays-Fridays, 8:00am-6:00pm) 07081750333, 08071455223,08039286400, firstname.lastname@example.org (or) email@example.com (whatsapp:+2348071455223)
The application deadline is July 6, 2023. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to be part of a programme that offers world-class training in community health!
- Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH) Graduates Internship
- ABUTH School of Biomedical Engineering Entrance Screening and Interview
- Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH) School Of Nursing Admission List
- Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital College of Nursing Sciences Admission Form
- Adventist College of Nursing Sciences, Jengre Basic Midwifery Admission