Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH), Zaria, has announced the sale of admission forms for the School of Medical Laboratory Sciences programme for the 2023/2024 academic session.
This three-year course provides in-depth knowledge and experience in the field of Medical Laboratory Sciences and leads to the award of the Special Fellowship of Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (FMLSCN).
ABUTH School of Medical Laboratory Sciences Admission Requirements
Those aspiring to secure admission to the ABUTH School of Medical Laboratory Sciences need to satisfy the following prerequisites:
- Applicants must be an Associate of Member Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (AMLSCN).
- A minimum of one year of post-qualification experience is mandatory.
- Possession of NYSC discharge or exemption certificate is necessary.
- It is required to hold a current practising license of the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria.
- ABUTH Post Basic Nursing Admission Form
- ABUTH School of Health Information Management Admission Form
- ABUTH School Of Nursing Admission Form
- ABUTH School of Biomedical Engineering Admission Form
- ABUTH Community Health Officers Admission Form
Application Procedure for ABUTH School of Medical Laboratory Sciences Admission
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for admission by purchasing the application form at a cost of N6,200. The entire application process is conducted online.
Follow the step-by-step guide below to apply:
- Visit the official application portal at www.apply.abuth.gov.ng.
- Click on “Sign Up” to create your user profile (Ensure to note your Login ID and Password as you will need it for subsequent logins).
- Select “Check Forms on Sale” or “Apply Here”.
- From the list of available programmes, choose your preferred option by clicking “Apply” at the right end.
- Click on “Apply” again on the transaction page, then “Generate RRR” at the bottom left to get your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- You can choose to pay online or through a bank (Ensure the RRR Number appears on the slip before printing and proceeding to the bank).
- After successful payment, return to the portal, click on “LOGIN”, and enter your Login ID and Password.
- Fill in all necessary details (Biodata, contact, Next of kin, Qualifications & passport Photo) accurately.
- Check the box at the bottom of your form to agree to the terms and conditions, then finally submit your form.
After submitting your application, navigate to “MY FORMS” from your profile page and print your form-slip and Transaction-Slip. These are mandatory documents to be presented at the entrance exams/interview.
Please note that document upload is not required. All you need to do is to ensure that all your information is correctly filled in before you submit the application.
Be wary of fraudsters.
In case of any doubts, you can reach out to ABUTH on: 07081750333, 08071455223,08039286400, firstname.lastname@example.org (or) email@example.com (whatsapp:+2348071455223)
- Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH) Graduates Internship
- ABUTH School of Biomedical Engineering Entrance Screening and Interview
- Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH) School Of Nursing Admission List
- Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form
- Join UCH Ibadan Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Certificate Course
The deadline for applications is July 6, 2023.