Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital, ABUTH school of nursing admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH), Zaria, School of Nursing, Basic Nursing programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
ABUTH School Of Nursing Admission Requirements.
- This School offers a three (3) years Basic General Nursing training to suitable candidates of not less than 17½ years and not more than 26 years of age.
- Those wishing to apply must have a minimum of Five credit including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Biology at not more than two Sitting.
How to Apply for ABUTH School Of Nursing Form.
Application form cost N6,200.
- CLICK ON SIGNUP
- CREATE YOUR PROFILE (Always ensure you write down your LogIn ID and Password as you will need it to log back in)
- CHOOSE CHECK FORMS ON SALE or APPLY HERE
- FROM THE LIST OF AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES CHOOSE BY CLICKING APPLY on the right end
- Click APPLY
- A transaction page will be displayed; Click GENERATE RRR at the bottom left of the page
- A Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) will be generated on the page
- NOTE: paying online activates your account immediately.
(I) To pay online (Master/Visa/Internet Banking) CLICK on PAYVIAREMITA.(After paying just refresh your page and continue from step-12)
(II) To pay through a Bank, print your Transaction-slip and proceed to any Commercial bank of your choice (Make sure the RRR Number appears on the slip before printing and going to the bank)
- After payment come back to the portal http://apply.abuth.gov.ng
- Click on LOGIN and enter the LOGIN ID and PASSWORD you created at step-3
- Fill in all your details (Biodata, contact, Next of kin, Qualifications & passport Photo)
- Make sure you agree with terms and conditions by checking the box at the bottom of your submit form details, then Finally Submit (You can always come back to edit your application before the final closing date)
**ALL ABUTH APPLICATIONS ARE ONLINE**
Deadline: 31st May, 2020.
Entrance Examination and Interview
Candidates who satisfy the basic entry requirements shall be required to sit for an entrance examination and selection interview thereafter. Only candidates who pass the examination are short-listed to appear for the selection interview. The Selection process will include essay writing followed by oral interview. Candidates selected for admission shall be required to pass a medical examination of fitness. Proposed date of examination is June 2020.
Candidates who meet the school requirement would be called for entrance examination. Only successful candidates at the entrance exams would be invited for interview. Final admission depends on vacancies.
On registration after been admitted, the following are submitted:
- Confidential Report from the Principal of candidate’s Secondary School.
- Confidential report from Clergyman/Imam or a Senior Civil servant or a lawyer.
- Consent to undergo nurse Training from Parent/Guardian/Husband.
- Acceptance letter to comply with School rules and regulation from the Candidate.
- Documents Upload is not required, Simply Make Sure all your information are filled-in correctly before you submit the application
- After submission, from your profile page, go-to MY FORMS and Print your form-slip and Transaction-Slip. You are required to bring them to the entrance exams/interview
*BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS*
- Please endeavour to always do things yourself. If in doubt, please contact us:(Mondays-Fridays, 8:00am-6:00pm) 07081750333, 08071455223,08039286400, email@example.com (or) firstname.lastname@example.org (whatsapp:+2348071455223)
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!