Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, ACEONDO Pre – Degree and Pre-NCE Programmes admission forms for the 2016/2017 academic session are now available for sale.
Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (ACEONDO), Ondo State Directorate of Preliminary Programmes invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the it preliminary programmes (NCE & Degree) for the 2016/2017 academic session.
The Programmes are designed to prepare students for JAMB-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME-CBT).
Adeyemi College of Education Preliminary Programmes.
The College Offers Pre-Degree Programmes in the follow subjects:
Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Physical and Health Education, English Language, Yoruba, French, Geography, History, Social Studies, C.R.S, I.R.S, Economics, Fine and Applied Arts, Agricultural Science, Home Economics, Music and Guidance and Counseling.
THE COLLEGE ALSO OFFERS VARIOUS PRE-NCE COURSE COMBINATIONS IN THE FOLLOWING SCHOOLS:
a). School of Arts and Social Sciences
b). School of Languages (including Hausa and lgbo)
c). School of Education (including Guidance and Counseling, Early Childhood Care and Education and Primary Education Studies)
d). School of Science
e). School of Vocational & Technical Education.
Adeyemi College of Education Prelim Admission – Entry Requirements.
Candidates must possess WASCE, NECO, SSCE, GCE (O/L), Teachers’ Grade II Certificate or its equivalent with credit passes in Five subjects including: English Language and Mathematics. Candidates awaiting results can also apply provided they have registered for WASC/NECO and GCE O-Level examinations.
Adeyemi College of Education Prelim Admission – Method of Application.
STEP 1: OBTAIN PIN
- Visit any bank nationwide
- Ask to use the Etranzact PayOutlet platform to pay for Adeyemi College of Education 2016/2017 Preliminary Application Form and pay the sum of #7,500.00
- The bank will generate a PIN (Confirmation Order No) for the processing of the application online
- Visit http://aceondo.net
- Click on “Pay Online”
- Choose “2016/2017 Pre NCE/Pre Degree Registration Fee”, enter your jamb reg no if available, choose “Etranzact” and click “Pay Fees”
- Follow the on screen instructions, enter your card details when requested.
- After successful payment, a PIN is generated. Note and print out your PIN
STEP 2: REGISTER ONLINE
1. Visit http://aceondo.net
2. Click on “Apply Online”
3. Enter your PIN / Confirmation Order No, select Payment status as “Paid”
4. Click “Apply” and fill the form correctly as editing is not allowed once application form is submitted.
5. Candidate must ensure that they print hard copy of the processed admission form as verifiable evidence.
For more enquiries, email email@example.com
Application opens 18th July, 2016 and closes 30th November, 2016.
Further enquiries, call: 08032680957, 08062830562 and 07061100112.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!