Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (ACEONDO) has commenced the sales of application forms for admission into its Vacation-Based NCE Sandwich programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the ACEONDO Vacation NCE Sandwich Admission Form below.
- Federal College of Education (FCE) Kano Pre-NCE Admission Form
- FCE Okene Pre-NCE/Pre-Degree Admission Form
- ACEONDO Part-Time Degree (Affiliated to OAU) Admission Form
- Adeyemi College of Education Ondo (ACEONDO) Matriculation Ceremony Schedule
- Adeyemi College of Education Ondo (ACEONDO) Resumption Date
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into four (4) years Vacation Based NCE Sandwich (8 semesters) programmes of Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, for the 2022/2023 Contact Session. The Programme is designed to prepare students for NIGERIA CERTIFICATE IN EDUCATION (NCE).
Adeyemi College of Education Vacation Based Sandwich Programmes
A. SCHOOL OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES Courses Available
- Christian Religious/Social Studies
- Christian Religious/Hausa
- Christian Religious/Yoruba
- English/Social Studies
- Hausa/Social Studies
- Igbo/Social Studies
- Economics/Social Studies
- Yoruba/Social Studies
- Theatre Art
- Political Science
B. SCHOOL OF EDUCATION Courses Available
- Primary Education Studies/Christian Religious Studies
- Primary Education Studies/Computer Science
- Primary Education Studies/Social Studies
- Primary Education Studies/Igbo
- Primary Education Studies/Hausa
- Primary Education Studies/English
- Primary Education Studies/Yoruba
- Primary Education Studies/Integrated Science
- Primary Education Studies/Economics
Department of Early Childhood and Care Education
- ECCE/Integrated Science
- ECCE/Social Studies
C. SCHOOL OF LANGUAGES Courses Available
D. SCHOOL OF SCIENCE Courses Available
- Physical and Health Education
- Integrated Science/Chemistry
- Integrated Science/Mathematics
- Integrated Science/Physics
- Integrated Science/Biology
- Computer Science/Mathematics
- Computer Science/Integrated Science
- Computer Science/Physics
- Computer Science/Economics
E. SCHOOL OF VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION Courses Available
- Agricultural Science
- Business Education
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Home Economics
Adeyemi College of Education Vacation Based Sandwich Admission Requirements
- Possession of 5 O level credits in required subjects for a particular course obtained at one (1) or two (2) sitting(s), including English and Mathematics, in WASSCE, SSCE NECO, TCI, or NABTEB
- In line with Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) policy and guidelines, candidates applying for Part Time Sandwich Distance Learning should be processed to JAMB through Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
- These categories of candidates need not sit for UTME but sitting for it does not disqualify them. The Directorate of Part-Time Studies will coordinate the JAMB registration for all candidates.
How to Apply for Adeyemi College of Education Sandwich Admission Form
- Visit portal.aceondo.edu.ng
- Click on Applicants
- Choose “2022/2023 Vacation Based NCE Sandwich Application’, choose your username, enter your email and choose a password, and click “apply
- There are two methods of payment
- Online Payment
- Click on “Make Payment, follow the on screen instructions, enter your card details when requested.
- Bank payment
- Visit any commercial Bank nationwide
- Ask to use the Etranzact platform Pay Outlet to pay for Adeyemi College of Education 2022/2023 Vacation Based NCE Sandwich Application Fee and pay the sum of N5,000.00 (Bank charges may apply)
- The Bank will generate a PIN (Confirmation Order No) for the processing of the application online
- Online Payment
- Click My Application and fill the form correctly as editing is not allowed once application form is submitted.
- Candidates must ensure that they print hard copy of the processed application form and submit two copies to the Directorate of Part Time Studies, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, Ondo State.
CLOSING DATE: Not Specified.
LECTURES HOLD DURING SCHOOL VACATIONS AT: Adeyemi College of Education Demonstration Secondary School, Ondo, Ondo State.