Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo State (ACEONDO) teaching practice fee payment procedure and duration of teaching practice exercise for the 2018/2019 academic session.
This is to inform all the students of the Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo State (ACEONDO) that would be embarking on Teaching Practice (TP) during the 2018/2019 academic session that the management of the college has released the duration of the teaching practice exercise and the procedure for the payment of teaching practice fee.
The Teaching Practice Exercise for 2018/2019 session has been approved to commence on 28th January, 2019, students are hereby informed to note the following for necessary action.
1) Duration of Teaching Practice Exercise
- NCE III Students – The whole of Harmattan Semester
- Degree Students – Six Weeks
2) Payment of Teaching Practice Fee
- NCE III Students – Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00)
- Degree Students – Six Thousand Naira (N6,000.00)
Payment is to be made into the College Account
A) i) Log in to aceondo.net
ii) Go to the payment page.
iii) Select Teaching Practice fee.
iv) Make Payment.
v) Print out receipt.
B) i) Go to any Bank.
ii) Request for Teaching Practice Payment on e Tranzact Pay outlet.
iii) Make payment and collect receipt.
iv) Take the receipt to the Bursary Department for official receipt
3) Orientation for Teaching Practice Exercise
- NCE & Degree – Monday, 28th January, 2019.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!