ACHCONSA Basic Midwifery Admission Form 2023/2024
ArchBishop Charles Heerey Memorial College of Nursing Sciences, Aba (ACHCONSA) basic midwifery programme admission form for 2023/2024 academic session.
- The management of the ArchBishop Charles Heerey Memorial College of Nursing Sciences, Aba (ACHCONSA), is now selling the application forms for admission into its Basic Midwifery programme for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- The cost of ArchBishop Charles Heerey Memorial College of Nursing Sciences, Aba (ACHCONSA) Basic Midwifery programme admission form is Eleven Thousand Naira (11,000).
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
The Archbishop Charles Memorial College of Nursing Science wishes to notify the public and qualified candidates that the sale of Supplementary Admission forms into Basic Midwifery for the 2023/2024 academic session has commenced.
- ArchBishop Charles Heerey Memorial College of Nursing Sciences Admission Form
- NECC Kaduna Post Basic Otorhinolaryngology Nursing Admission
- Taraba State College of Nursing Admission Form
- LASUTH Postgraduate Certificate Course in Echocardiography Admission Form
- UATH School of Post Basic Critical Care Nursing Admission Form
ArchBishop Charles Heerey Memorial College of Nursing Sciences Basic Midwifery Admission Requirements
Candidates must possess WASSCE, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or their equivalent with a minimum of credit in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics in not more than two (2) sittings.
The examination will take place on Friday, 24th February 2023, and online applications will end on the same day. The venue is the College Premises, and the time is 9:00 am.
How to Apply for ArchBishop Charles Heerey Memorial College of Nursing Sciences Basic Midwifery Admission Form
Interested candidates can obtain application forms from the college website by paying a non-refundable fee of Eleven Thousand Naira (N11,000.00) only and Eleven Thousand, Four Hundred Naira (N11,400.00) for the interview fees.
NOTICE: The College does not have any agents operating on her behalf, and payment into an individual account is at the applicant’s risk. Please visit the College website at https://achconsa.edu.ng/ for more information.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates