Achievers University, Owo (AUO) is now selling forms for admission into its Flexible Academic Programmes (i.e. Part-time Degree) for the 2020/2021 academic session. Achievers University Part-Time form is available online.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Achievers University Flexible Academic Programmes (AU-FAP) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Achievers University Part-Time Degree Courses
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Candidates can process admission by:
AU-FAP offers Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree programmes in the following disciplines:
- (B.Sc.) Accounting
- (B.Sc.) Business Administration
- (B.Sc.) Criminology and Security Studies
- (B.Sc.) Political Science
- (B.Sc.) Computer Science and Information Technology
Achievers University Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements
- O Level Certificate Holders (O Level credits in five relevant subjects at not more than two sittings) – 5 Years
- A Level, JUPEB, ND and NCE holders in relevant disciplines – 4 Years
- HND/B.Sc. in relevant disciplines – 2 Years
How to Obtain Achievers University Flexible Academic Programmes (AU-FAP) Form
The programmes are designed for working and non-working students as lectures hold during the weekends.
Application forms can be obtained from:
- The University Registry
- By click on the “Download Form” button below at the cost of N10,000 payable to Ecobank Plc Account No. 5282039880.
Please click button below to download the AU-FAP admission form.
For further information contact any of the numbers below.
- Bunmi: 07038477064
- Bayo: 08033746527
- Sola: 08033708660
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!