Full Masters And PhD Scholarships 2021 at ACMS, Wits
Updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
The African Centre for Migration & Society (ACMS) at the University of the Witwatersrand is now accepting applications from nationals or permanent residents of a Sub-Saharan African countries for its 2021 full Masters And PhD Scholarships. the deadline for the submission of applications for the ACMS Wit University Masters and PhD Scholarships is 5th May, 2020.
The African Centre for Migration & Society (ACMS) at the University of the Witwatersrand is seeking applications for MA and PhD scholarships offered by DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) as part of its ‘In-Region Scholarship Programme South Africa’.
DAAD will make the final decisions and administer the scholarships. ACMS is in charge of the first phase of the application process which involves pre-selecting and shortlisting candidates. ACMS will submit the shortlist to DAAD for the second phase of the application process and final decisions.
ACMS Wit University Masters and PhD Scholarships Eligibility.
- Must be nationals or permanent residents of a Sub-Saharan African country (excluding South Africa);
- Must have completed their last university degree not more than 6 years ago at the time of application;
- MA applicants must have an Honours degree or equivalent with a total aggregate mark of at least 65%;
- PhD applicants must have an MA degree with a total aggregate mark of at least 70%;
- Must have been accepted to study for MA/PhD in Migration and Displacement at ACMS.
ACMS Wit University Masters and PhD Scholarships Benefits.
- Full scholarships are available for Four MA and Five PhD students accepted for the Migration and Displacement programme at ACMS in 2021.
How to Apply for ACMS Wit University Masters and PhD Scholarships.
Applications should include:
- A cover letter summarising qualifications, professional experience and reasons for interest in the Migration and Displacement programme;
- A complete CV;
- Copies of transcripts and degree certificates;
- SAQA evaluation (for foreign qualifications);
- A short research proposal (1500 words maximum) outlining the proposed research project;
- A writing sample of not more than 10,000 words (e.g., a chapter; article; term paper).
Applications are due midnight, May 5, 2020. Late applications will not be considered.
Email all queries and application materials to: email@example.com
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.