Why Study Actuarial Science ? Many students who pursue a degree in Actuarial Sciences become professional actuaries. Working with private or public-sector employers, actuaries assess financial risks as diverse as natural disaster, insurance premiums and the impact of climate change.
This page provides the following:
- Actuarial Science O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Actuarial Science Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Actuarial Science UTME Subjects Combination;
- Special Consideration for UTME and Direct Entry Candidates;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Actuarial Science – Faculty Of Administration.
Please read the Actuarial Science (Faculty Of Administration) admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry application.
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB Brochure
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria
NB: You can access the requirements for other courses by going to the end of this article.
Actuarial Science: UTME Admission Requirements
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics and Economics plus any other two (2) relevant subjects.
UTME Subjects: Mathematics, Economics and one (1) other subject
Actuarial Science: Direct Entry Admission Requirements
- Two (2) ‘A’ level passes to include English Language and Mathematics.
Actuarial Science: Special Consideration for UTME & DE Candidates