Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) is now selling forms for admission into its special Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) programme for mature students for the 2019/2020 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain ACU B.Ed. Programme form below.
The Faculty of Education announces the commencement of its special Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) programme for mature students.
The duration of the degree programme for Direct Entry candidate is four (4) years while the duration for the UTME candidates is five (5) years. Lectures will run full time between July – September, 2019 as well as occasional weekend lectures for seminars and practicals.
Accommodation is available in the three (3) Guest Houses of the University at subsidized rate. Candidates who wish to stay off campus shall be permitted.
Commencement of the programme shall be in July 2019. All admitted students are expected to commence lecture during this period.
ACU B.Ed. Programme for Mature Students Admission Requirements.
All interested applicants are advised to obtain:
- The Ajayi Crowther University Application form
- The Direct Entry JAMB form
- They must possess all the requirements for Direct Entry course into the University such as NCE, OND, etc.
- Candidates who wish to be admitted with their O’level can apply as follows:
- If they have attempted UTME and scored a minimum of 140 or
- They can apply for the Foundation programme of the University which if they pass, they shall use the diploma to apply for Direct Entry JAMB admission in their second year.
How to Apply for ACU B.Ed. Programme for Mature Students Admission Form.
They can obtain the form from the Admission Office or Download from the website. Applicants will pay (₦6,000.00) Six thousand naira only for the admission form and submit to the Dean, Faculty of Education. Forms can be filled online, photocopies can be scanned and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!