Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) medical screening notice to all the 2021/2022 academic session fresh students.
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) JUPEB/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) Resumption Date
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
Further to our earlier circular to all newly admitted students for the 2021/2022 session on laboratory investigations and immunization required for Students’ Entrance Medical Examination; please NOTE as follows:
Fresh students are to come with ONLY Digital Chest Xray with a Consultant Radiologist’s Report.
The following medical screening must be done at the University Health Centre on payment of Six Thousand Naira (₦6,000.00) only on ACU Payment Portal.
- Full blood count
- Stool microscopy
- Blood group
- Fasting Blood Sugar
Presentation of the Digital Chest X-Ray with Report and the medical screening are compulsory for registration at the University Health Centre.
All Dental and Visual challenges should be addressed fully from home, i.e. appropriate Dental Treatment/Extraction, Dentures, Correction of Refractive errors with recommended glasses, be effected before resumption.
Any student who has any form of medical challenges or ailment should notify the Health Centre, with a medical report during registration.
Parents are enjoined to give full disclosure of the medical status of their children so that the Health Centre can better serve them.
While we look forward to welcoming you to campus on Sunday 17th October, 2021, we wish you a merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.
Adenike T. Fatogun (Mrs)