Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) notice to 2019/2020 graduating students on the collection of their statement of results.
This is to inform all the 2019/2020 graduating students of the Ajayi Crowther University (ACU), Oyo, that the management of the institution has released a circular on the collection of their Statement of Results.
Ajayi Crowther University Statement of Results Collections
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
The collection of the Statement of Results has been scheduled as follows:
Date: Tuesday, 15th to Thursday, 17th December 2020.
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00p.m daily
- Students are enjoined to come within the period stipulated and be properly dressed.
- Students are to go to their Faculty Offices to collect their Clearance Forms and get them endorsed appropriately.
- Students are advised to come along with relevant documents for clearance as follows:
- Bursary-Evidence of payment of all fees
- Submission of Reader’s Identity Card and Borrower’s Tickets.
- Any loss of Identity Card or Ticket will attract payment of One thousand naira only into the University account.
- Evidence of payment for overdue charges
- All payments to be made into the University Account Number 9202409902 at Stanbic IBTC Bank.
- Department Submission of a bound copy of the Student project.
- Academic Affairs/Faculty Offices
- Submission of a copy of JAMB Admission letter,
- Admission Assessment Form 01,
- Student Profile
- Course Registration Form and
- Confirmation Form.
- Collection of Statement of Result with duly completed Clearance Form is at the Registrar’s Office.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!