Important Notice to all the students and parents of the Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) on the payment of tuition fees for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The management of the Ajayi Crowther University (ACU), Oyo, has released an important notice to remind parent and students on the payment of the 2020/2021 academic session fees.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Ajayi Crowther University Tuition Fee Payment Notice
In preparation for students resumption from Christmas break and in line with the University’s schedule of fees, returning students and parents are hereby reminded that they are expected to come with evidence of 1st & 2nd instalments of tuition and 1st semester accommodation fees.
Management further reiterates that only students who satisfy the above financial conditions will be cleared for the forth-coming 1st-semester examination. On no account will fees defaulters be allowed to write the examination.
To this end, students still have the opportunity to pay their due fees before the resumption date which will be published shortly. In order to make payments, students and parents are advised to visit the University website, www.acu.edu.ng and click on ‘ACU Payment Portal’. Only ACU payment portal must be used for payment.
We thank you for your prompt attention and compliance.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!